All-Aluminum High Efficiency Comfort™ Coil
The first and only all-aluminum indoor coil.
- All-aluminum design delivers added durability and resistance to corrosion
- Industry-leading 10-year parts limited warranty
- High efficiency coil
- Aluminum fins protect tube from corrosion
- Operating sound greatly reduced by 100% foil-backed insulation
- Cleaning is a snap, thanks to easy-access door
- Rust-resistant finish and drain pan protect coil from the elements
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning's Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning aluminum coils have a 10 year functional parts limited warranty.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning's Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Call - 818-506-7746 - for all of your air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation needs.